The world has become increasingly digital - and so have recruitment events. But what are the differences in the planning and execution of physical vs. virtual career fairs? And what are the benefits of moving events online?
These are some of the questions that will be answered by our panelists, three virtual career event organisers.
- Maryane Mwaniki - Head of Employer Engagement, London School of Economics (LSE)
- Sophie Chadwick - Events and Marketing Executive, STEM Women
- Tomas Raes - Corporate relations committee, Ekonomika (KU Leuven)
Watch this webinar and get unique insights and best practices from virtual career fair organisers that have experienced unprecedented success during their events. You will learn:
- How to achieve high participation and engagement at your virtual event
- The importance of LIVE presentations providing value for participants
- How to create a successful event on a tight timeline
- Predictions - how will virtual fairs evolve in a post-pandemic world?
Reach out to our virtual career fair experts and get a tour of our platform - find out why we are the preferred virtual event provider of Europe's top universities and recruiters!